Friday, November 16, 2012

Vintaj Patina's by Ranger

Can't sleep so one more post...

I was excited to try the new Patina's Vintaj sells along with their brass jewelry components. 

First I used the patina on a filigree flower from Vintaj.  I combined colors from the Rusted Hardware set along with the Weathered Copper set.  I am in the process of adding some beads to the piece and then will use it in a necklace.


My other project was a vintage flower pin from Avon.  It was a bright shiny gold with the large rhinestone center.  I didn't care for the gold so I went over the surface with all 3 colors of the Weathered Copper set.  The flower now looks rustic and casual.  I will probably use it as a pin on a purse or scarf. 


It was fun experimenting and I'm sure I'll do more with the patina's.




No comments:

Post a Comment